[Extra License] Frontend Notice Management
How does it work?
In every Usergroup you can select which groups have access to that category. It looks like this in the ACP:
After this, the users in this usergroup can edit the notices in all forums.
- Upload all the files inside the "upload" folder to your XenForo root folder
- Go to your Admin Control Panel, click on "Install Add-on" and select the addon.xml file from the package
- Set the usergroup / node permissions and give your users the permissions to edit the notices
- Upload all the files inside the "upload" folder to your XenForo
- Go to your Admin Control Panel
- Click on "List Add-ons"
- Next to the add-on you want to upgrade, select Controls -> Upgrade, select addon.xml from the package and click on Upgrade
- Made compatible with XenForo 1.2
- Fixed small Design Issues